To All of Our Customers:
We hope that everyone has remained healthy and sane over the past month.
We have an important announcement to make, which is that as Friday, May 1st, Magnolia Hill will be open under a reduced schedule. We have thought long and hard about this decision, and we respect every business owner who has chosen to open up sooner, or who is still remaining closed for the foreseeable future.
We feel that we can safely reopen for a number of reasons:
- We have a large open floor plan that allows people to easily remain 6 feet apart.
- We can easily operate the store with only 1 - 2 people working at a time, limiting our customers’ and employees’ exposure.
- We are capable of maintaining proper health standards, as outlined by the CDC in their re-opening guidelines, including wearing protective masks and routinely wiping down hard surfaces.
- We have the necessary sanitation supplies to pay close attention to keeping our counters, door handles, dressing rooms, and clothes sanitized.
As such, these are the specific health measures that Magnolia Hill is taking until the threat of Covid-19 is eradicated:
- Limiting the number of employees working in the store to a maximum of 2 people
- Requiring our employees to wear masks while at work
- Providing easily accessible hand sanitizer to all employees and customers in the store
- Requiring employees use hand sanitizer before and after they interact with a customer
- Wiping down the front counter and iPad, door handles, and bathrooms after customers’ use them
- Sanitizing every piece of clothing after it has been tried on in a dressing room
In order to re-open, we are going to take the CDC’s prescribed precautionary measures very seriously. We will be wearing masks while at work, and we encourage our customers to do so as well as they start to venture out of their homes again. We will have hand sanitizer readily available for our customers to use, and we recommend that they use it (or their own) before entering and leaving our store. We also recommend that you are mindful when touching hard surfaces both in our store and around town, just in case they haven’t been sanitized recently enough.
We have dearly missed all of our customers and can’t wait to start seeing people again (if only behind a mask and at a safe distance)!
Thank you for supporting our store over the years, and especially over the past couple of months. If you are able to safely venture out, then we hope to see you at Magnolia Hill soon!